About Me

My photo
Embrace Life Take everyday as it comes, and Live with Passion!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3rd marks the first day of my training program...

For what you might ask... well my dear sweet friend Patty invited me to participate (or suffer) with her in a half marathon this spring. It will occur in Urbana Illinios on May 1, 2010. A nice (or so I hear) town, flat cource, and tons of supporters.

How fitting that my training program starts with a day of rest... I like rest... I would like rest a whole lot more if it also allowed my body to instantly transform into the long distance, faster runner I want to be.

This is mark a 17 week period of my life where I will have to put myself first... literally... I need to be up for each workout a 4:30 in the morning...

So wish me luck, I will report on my success tomorrow!

No comments: